1. Timely check-In: Candidates must present a valid ID (passport, permanent resident card, or driver’s
license) and their schedule notification to the supervisor. Without valid ID, entry is denied. Late arrivals are not allowed, and there
will be no refunds or deferments.
2. ID Verification and Documentation: Post-ID check, candidates sign necessary documents for each test and have an
identification photo taken. They will then be requested to wait in the library area.
3. Entering Exam Room: Candidates will be guided to the exam room. Personal items like phones and watches must be stored
4. Pre-Test Briefing: The supervisor will provide final instructions.
5. Exam Format: The exam, including written and oral comprehension and written expression, is computer-based. Candidates
should bring their own headphones for use with the laptop.
6. Exam Conduct: No exits or communication among candidates are allowed, except for medically documented emergencies.
Latecomers will be denied entry.
7. Misconduct Consequences: Fraudulent or inappropriate behavior will result in immediate removal and potential future test
bans, as decided by France Education International.
8. Results Notification: Official certificates of results will be sent via email within 8 weeks post-exam.