This course offers a review of most elements of French pronunciation.
In this course, students will learn to pronounce correctly by studying the following:
- French intonation and melodic speech patterns
- Vowels and consonants: how to pronounce them correctly
- The specificity of French speech: long uninterrupted lines (the liaison and consonant linking), regular syllables, importance of clear vowels
- The two categories of words that start with an “h”
- When to mute or to pronounce the “e”
Each student will receive personalized exercises based on difficulties observed in the class.
By the end of the course, each student will be able to do the following:
- Understand spoken French much better
- Identify his/her own difficulties and make the necessary adjustments
- Improve his/her pronunciation
- Feel confident in his/her ability to communicate in French
12 hours. Level: A2-B1. .
From Monday, 12 Sep 2016 to Monday, 24 Oct 2016.
4:15 to 6:15PM