March 18th 2020
The safety of our students is our priority. With respect to COVID-19, we are aware that there is an escalating concern as the global situation continues to develop. With the latest announcement of Alberta Health Services regarding school closures, we took the difficult decision to close our facility to the public for the coming weeks. Therefore, all of our cultural activities are on hold and the French library is closed until further notice.
It doesn't mean that we are cancelling the classes! We are using a free and easy to use software to allow students to
continue their classes online and it has proven to be a success!
- The private classes (one-on-one lessons) continue as scheduled but online (using Zoom, more info here).
- The standard adult group classes are now all migrating online. Each student will be contacted with this new information (more info here).
- The current children group classes are discontinued at this moment.
- The children group classes for the new session have been postponed and are due to start mid-April (2 weeks later than previously programmed), either online or hopefully in-person.
- The DELF and TEF sessions are canceled. Each student will be contacted with different options.
We also offer more flexible options regarding our cancellation / change policy. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
We are aware that the situation is rapidly evolving, and we will update you if there is any change regarding these measures.We sincerely thank you for your trust in our organization and hope to see you very soon!