Order a course
2020 - July-August
Your previous selection: A1 Discovery
The A1 level is completed in 96 hours. A1 level students understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases. They can introduce themselves, ask and answer simple questions and interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly.
Select a level
A1.2 False beginner A
This class is for false beginners (part A). In this class, students will learn some basics in French, including but not limited to: .
- Talk about and describe their family;
- Describe a person's appearance and character;
- Talk about their hobbies and leisure activities;
- Express their likes and dislikes;
- Talk about daily routine and work;
- Tell time.
- Défi 1 - Textbook + Workbook + ONLINE access ($80.00 CAD)
A1.4 Beginner Strong
In this class, students will continue practicing the important basics of French, including but not limited to:
- Talk about food and groceries;
- Express quantities using the pronoun EN;
- Compare past, present and future using different tenses;
- Describe a restaurant and make an order;
- Talk about clothing;
- Recommend a movie or a book;
- Organize a party.