Registration and Exam Dates
- Registration form has to be completed and your inscription paid a minimum of 10 business days prior to your desired exam date.
- We typically hold tests every Friday at 9AM.
- Please note that our next session will be held on October 28th.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for dates availability.
- 28th October - FULL.
- 4th November - FULL.
- 18th November - Registrations Open.
- 25th November - Registrations Open.
- Please download and read the Manuel du Candidat prior to signing up for the test
- To enroll, please download and fill out the form HERE and send it with the registration fee and a copy of an identity card (driver's license, passport, national ID, etc.) to email@example.com.
- 1 compulsory test (2h10) in QCM format (multiple choice questionnaires) assessing:
- Reading comprehension - 60min, 50 questions, 300 points
- Oral comprehension - 40min, 60 questions, 360 points
- Lexique & Structure - 30 minutes, 40 questions, 240 points
- 2 optional tests (1h20)*:
- Written production - 60min, dealing with 2 subjects, 450 points
- Oral production (conversation) - 20min, dealing with 2 subjects, 450 points
* For more information about which test(s) you require for immigration, citizenship or other purposes, please inquire with the government, immigration services or the appropriate institution. Our employees do not have the training to answer those questions.
- The TEF is valid for 2 years from the date of taking the test.
- You may take the TEF as many times as you wish (with 2 months between 2 takes).
- NO REFUND OR DEFERMENT IS POSSIBLE.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long I must wait for the results?
Between 6 to 8 weeks. Certificates are collected from the examination centre where you took your test or can be deliver by mail for $20.
The TEF is an assessment test. You receive a score corresponding to your level. Yes, you can take the test again but you must wait at least 2 months from the date of taking it.
- How long is the TEF assessment valid for?
Two years after the date when it was taken, not from the date of the results being issued.
- If I only take the compulsory tests, can I take the two optional tests afterwards?
Yes, you can take one or the other (or both). This test must take place within 365 days of your taking (not receiving the results of) the compulsory tests.
- How can I train myself?
Please note that all fees must be paid prior to registering to a session.
|Compulsory Test||$ 250||Add to Cart|
|Oral test (optional)||$ 140||Add to Cart|
|Written test (optional)||$ 110||Add to Cart|
|Compulsory + 2 optional tests||$ 450||Add to Cart|
** Please be aware that, for registration purposes, we will take a picture of you when you arrive for the TEF exam.
This is only required because due to new MICC regulations.**